The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme. GLDP offers the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals whose working experience are less than 3 years. Through completing four different rotations, candidates work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective. Establishing an excellent international network, as well as working on strategic and operational projects in three different countries, participants can get a solid basis for a successful international career at the BMW Group.
Your work will focus primarily on:
- Planning and steering the product plan for BMW products.
- Cooperation with CHINA/AG counterparts to successfully introduce BMW products in China.
- Co-operation with sales operation team to make volume planning of BMW products.
- Definition of future market specific product requirements for new product developments and initializing market specific product adaptations.
- Monitoring the segment development in China and competitors' movement to adapt product plan accordingly.
- Strategic market analysis and research as part of market development projects and long term product planning.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
You should have:
- A degree in Vehicle Engineering or similar discipline with excellence grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of 3 years professional working experience after graduation
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Personal commitment alongside or outside university
- Business-fluent language skills in the local language
- Fluent English as well as knowledge of another foreign language (preferably German)
- Excellent skills on data analytics and related tools
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career