Division: Sales & Marketing
The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme. GLDP offers the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals whose working experience are less than 3 years. Through completing four different rotations, candidates work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective. Establishing an excellent international network, as well as working on strategic and operational projects in three different countries, participants can get a solid basis for a successful international career at the BMW Group.
Your work will focus primarily on:
- This position needs to learn / focus on overall aftersales business development and understand key business area in order to have accurate judgement for various program steering in team.
- Retail audit project overall steering in order to support healthy dealer business development as well as to enhance aftersales parts retail management.
- Dealer Aftersales profitability analysis for understand dealer operational status.
- Aftersales Market Trend monitoring to support aftersales management analysing the current business situation & dig out potential business areas.
- Investigate and provide facts/figures for evaluation of the aftersales strategy and working processes optimization.
- Aftersales management report preparation based on requests.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
You should have:
- A degree in International Finance/ Economics/ Trade/ Vehicle Engineering or similar discipline with excellence grades (Master’s degree preferred).
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience).
- A maximum of 3 years professional working experience after graduation.
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel).
- Familiar with the automotive industry and aftersales business.
- Personal commitment alongside or outside university.
- Excellent skills on data analytics and related tools. Knowledge of mathematics modeling is preferred.
- Fluent English as well as knowledge of another foreign language (German Language business fluent is preferred).
- A sharp intellect.
- Passion for BMW.
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflection.
- Readiness for an international career.